Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Literary Criticism Of Atlas Shrugged Got Published In Extremely Prestigious News Blog The Huffington Post


I'm on a roll. My Quora answer got popular enough (125 votes up so far) that it came to the attention of Quora's publishing board. They then posted it on Quora's Huffington Post blog.

The post is an apolitical criticism of Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, ripping it apart for being written so badly. Hopefully you'll find it entertaining.

In other news, please give me a job for next summer, seriously.

More cartoons to come soon. I bought a new drawing tablet, as well as hand-drawn animation supplies including animation paper and a ruler for my light box. I'm going to try to make some entertaining cartoons using a combination of these two animation methods. Sort of a cross between Don Hertzfeldt and Shmorky. I love the work of both of these artists.